Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My college life-3

Get a bad news 2day….siaw yie—my college best fren was being chosen 2 join maktab perguruan at KL…she receive d news from her miri frens…nw she is still considering whether wan continue her study in Mahsa or attend maktab….she is still wondering…bt sure I doesn’t hope she leave me…so sad...haix…no matter how’s her decision, I’ll be supporting her oways…siaw yie! Think properly n follow what urs heart thinks…your future is decide by urself bt not ur parents..hear wat’s ur heart talk bout…jia you ba my fren hehe..^^ u can do it well whichever u have choose…anyway I will be there 2 supporting u dun worry…XD

During d lesson,3 guys are called by lecture to take off their shirt..bcum d learning model 4 whole class haha…one is chinese boy frm Kedah..he is a skinny guy, one is fat indian guy..whole body black black wan cnt c d bone clearly oso haha..n another guy is frm vietnam..he is a muscular guy..Wow…most of d gal out of control when saw d muscular body haha..of course is except me la kaka…2day lesson quite fun n more easier…hope my class will always having fun like 2day wakaka…


Yeah!yeah!siaw yie is nt leaving..she continue her study at mahsa haha...so hapi bout tat...get her good news during dinner time...her reason is lazy 2 tink bout tat..zzz...gt bit swt..bt nvm she is staying here wit me haha....rely hapi kaka...

No comments:

Post a Comment