Monday, August 3, 2009

My college life-1

I'm hapi wit my college life...althought d lesson are difficult bt d moment be wit al college frenz are great n happy..they are from different country n they are friendly n helpful..glade 2 noe them..


Y'day i have suffer frm my stress..i nid sum1 care bt i have nt brave enough 2 msg or phone him..i scare he being disturb by me..i duno wat should do..so,i keep on tink n tink n i cry until 2o'clock...finally i have fall as sleep..finally..so,2day i have no mood 2 study n feel tired...mayb tis is nt d time 4 me 2 tink off tat..d thing tat i should do 4 nw is focus in my study n concern bout my future...i have 2 futfill my promise 4 my parents--bcum a proffesion physiotherpist..come on shin!!u can do it..gambateh..believe urself...

No comments:

Post a Comment