Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Raya Holiday

I have went Sekinchan with my family on last sunday--Raya holiday....we eat alot of delicious seafood at there haha...tat picture above was take at the sawah padi in sekinchan..very nice rite..erm i meansd background haha...n i meet yen yen at there too..she go bak attend her's cousin wedding party n i meet her when i eating hehe...tat was a nice trip 4 me coz cn meet my old fren n eat lot seafood haha...

We went to Pagoda Condong at Teluk Intan too...bt ntg to shop wan...juz take pic wit tat Pagoda oli...lol... :)


Attend S4 gathering at tues nite...get syok when i arrive..so many ppl are attend..tis was the 1st gathering tat have so many S4 members attend...miss all of them..and having a nice tues nite wit them...many of them have change but stil tat childish as last time..haha..so funny..22sept is nt juz S4 gathering bt oso tsu qi b'day too...we greet her 1 by 1 by using chong yong phone..wat a pity chong yong..tis month his phone bill sure will be expensive..sorry la chong yong hehe...^.^he attend d gathering oso bt we din talk n 0%contact...mayb tat's the best way 4 two of us...since he stil act cool to me...lol...




#50% enjoy + 50% boring =my raya holiday :) #

No comments:

Post a Comment